5.26.2010

movie quotes I

[Invictus:

(Nelson Mandela): I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul]


[Royal Tenenbaums:

(Margot): I think we're just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Ritchie.]


[Zombieland:

(rule 32): enjoy the little things
(rule 31): check the backseat
(rule 18): limber up
(rule 17): don’t be a hero
(rule 5): no attachments
(rules 4): doubletap
(rule 3): seatbelts
the first rule of zombieland: cardio]


[Adventureland:

(James Brennan): Are we doing this?
(Em Lewin): Yeah, I think we are.]


[Juno:

I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

He is the cheese to my macaroni.

(Juno MacGuff): I think I'm in love with you.
(Paulie Bleeker): You mean as friends?
(Juno MacGuff): No... I mean for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've
ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...
(Paulie Bleeker): I try really hard, actually.]


[She's All That:

(Laney Boggs): Am I a bet? Am I a FUCKING BET?

(Zach Siler): So, can I have the last dance?
(Laney Boggs): No, you can have the first.]

No comments:

Post a Comment