5.26.2010

movie quotes II

[My Life As Liz (TV Show):

glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.

love and rockets. Liz]


[Pride and Prejudice:

(Mr. Darcy): Mrs. Darcy.

(Mr. Darcy): You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love,I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

(Mr. Darcy): My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever.

(Elizabeth Bennet): I've been so blind.]


[Paper Heart:

Look him in the eyes – When you meet the love of your life, you’ll know from the eyes.

Love is a chemical reaction in your brain versus the heart. We feel this euphoria…Somehow there is a little bit of magic in it too.]


[500 Days of Summer:

(Summer): Ive never told anybody that before.
(Tom): I guess im not just anybody.

If Tom had learned anything... it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence. That's all anything ever is. Nothing more than coincidence.

(Summer): I woke up one morning and I just knew.
(Tom): Knew what?
(Summer): What I was never sure with you.

People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated.]


[Slumdog Millionaire:

(Latika): You want to do something for me?
(Jamal): Anything.
(Latika): Then forget me!]


[Little Miss Sunshine:

Losers are people who are so afraid of not winning, they don't even try.

Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another.

You do what you love, and fuck the rest.]


[Fantastic Mr. Fox:

That was pure wild animal craziness.]


[Alice in Wonderland:

Curioser and curioser.]

No comments:

Post a Comment